Gifts Galore! Best Christmas Gifts for Her, for the Grandmillennial, The Mom, the Mother in Law, The Teen, College, or Young Adult, The Best Friend, The Teacher, or YOU!
Christmas is right around the corner, and it’s time to start shopping! You don’t want to delay this year, as I expect there will be shipping delays leading up to the holidays, due to covid-19. I noticed that Christmas decor and gifts are flying off the shelves this year, and many places won’t restock after a certain point. Also, I think a personalized gift really is so special, and you have to order those right now. 🙂
So, I’ve picked out the most adorable and affordable gifts for all the Hers in your life. Think: sister, sister-in-law, best friend, mom, mother in law, teacher, or older daughter!
Shop the pics by clicking on the items below the collage or shop my LiketoKnow.it store here!
Also, be sure to check out my Amazon Storefront for more gift guides for every age! There are lots of different ideas there.
Here are a few of my faves:
- Family Recipe Engraved on Cutting Board – for a special family member
- Ginger Jar Art Print by Simply Jessica Marie – A classic floral print for anywhere in the home!
- CB Grey Hair Scarves – All the rage right now for any age!
- Lisi Lerch Bow Earrings – On sale right now for Black Friday!
- White bamboo napkin holder and ginger jar napkins – would make a great hostess gift!
- Notepads and white bamboo pen tray – pair this together for a best friend or teacher gift!
- Monogrammed Recipe Box and Personalized Recipe Cards – for the best cook in the family!
- Monogrammed Bow Cocktail Napkins and Dinner Napkins – for the girl who loves all the bows!
- Monogrammed Pitcher – for the lady who loves to entertain!
- Melamine Serving Set – For any blue and white lover!
- Festive Christmas Wreath or Nutcracker Earrings – for the funky or grandmillennial gal.
- More Beautiful Coffee Table Book – For a mother or mother in law!
- Personalized Bamboo Tray – for any her with a home!
- Ginger Jar Salt & Pepper Shakers or Monogrammed Salt and Pepper Shakers – they’re both so cute!
- Fancy Olive Oil – for the foodie friend!
- Silky PJs – for the cozy gal!
- Cricut cutting machine – for the crafty mom or girl! I LOVE my cricut for making all the pretty party things!
- The Home Edit – for the type A friend who LOVES to organize!
- Personalized luggage, or this Louis Vuitton style luggage for under $60!, jewelry case, or makeup bag – for the lady who loves to travel or college girl who lives far away!
- Silver and Gold Bracelets with major David Yurman vibes – For a designer look for less!
- Tobacco leaf collection by Diga Linda – use the code CHAPPLE15 for 15% off your oder!