This list of 6 best vacuums come from recommendations from my Instagram followers @chapplechandler!
Due to price and (because several people said #1 is overrated, #2 is better), I purchased #2 and I LOVE IT!
Follow me on Instagram to see my reel about the #2 cordless vacuum in action!
- Dyson Cordless Vacuum (Most recommended) – Readers like it because it is a powerful, lightweight, cordless vacuum. It’s one of the most reputable brands, known for it’s long-lasting, quality products. The vacuum has interchangeable heads, that convert it from a stick to a handheld vacuum. It also has a HEPA filtration system. Current Models: V8 (40 minutes runtime), V10 (60 minutes runtime)
- Shark Cordless Vacuum (Said to be better than #1) – Readers like it because the price is much lower than the top rated vacuum, it’s also powerful and cordless. It’s maneuvering is so easy. I bought this vacuum, and I love that it is lightweight and has attachments that convert it from a stick to a handheld vacuum, like a “dust-buster” so to speak. Run time is 40 minutes. Watch my reel to see it in action!
- Miele Canister Vacuum – Readers like it because it has flexibility for hard to reach areas, is quiet, and has a HEPA filtration system. It also comes with attachments for versatile cleaning. Downside is it DOES require bags and IS NOT cordless.
- Dyson Corded Ball Vacuum – Readers like it because it’s suction is better than the cordless Dyson vacuum and is great for picking up pet hair. It’s the same brand but much more affordable version of the #1 ranked vacuum on this list.
- Tineco Cordless Vacuum – Readers say it’s suction is better than Dyson. It’s quiet and powerful. This “smart” stick vacuum is very affordable and it’s runtime is the best yet, at 70 minutes! If it had a higher number of recommendations, it would be higher on the list and I think it should be! It has a debris detection sensor and adjusts to make sure it picks up everything you’re trying to clean. It also converts to a handheld vacuum. It’s ultra quiet and has a HEPA filtration system as well.
- Bissell Wet-Dry Vacuum – Lots of readers like this brand. They make quality vacuums at affordable prices. I included the wet-dry vac for a different option. It vacuums and mops at the same time. Readers also like the Pet Hair Eraser Vacuums because hair doesn’t get tangled in the brush roller if you are vacuuming lots of hair and pet hair. This is the Pet Hair Eraser Turbo for extra powerful suction.
- Robot Vacuums – They do all the work for you. Not sure how great the suction is, but great for everyday tidying up.
- Samsung Jet Vacuums – One reader said it’s a great rechargeable cordless vacuum comparable to Shark and Dyson. 40 minutes run time.
- Electrolux Vacuums – One reader said it’s the best brand with a long-standing reputation.
- Oreck Commercial Vacuums – A couple of readers said these vacuums are lightweight and powerful. The handheld cordless style is easy to carry and use all over the house.
I hope this list was helpful for you! Follow me on Instagram for more home tips and product reviews!