My Top 50 Favorite Baby Products List and Hospital Packing Checklist
Top 50 Baby Favorites
After three babies, over time I made a mental collection of all my favorite baby products and gifts, and now, I’m going to share my favorites with you! In this post, you’ll learn about my top 50 baby favorites!
For the item source, just find the number of the item you like, and click the link to it below the picture. At the end of this post, you can also download a hospital packing checklist!
- Personalized Boppy Pillow Cover – I love the gingham and the linen pink with a monogram for a girl!
- Belle Meade Bow Swaddle – This is the perfect hospital swaddle, and you can get this cute bow hat to go with it.
- Baby Memory Book – I have this and it is beautiful! It also comes in blue!
- Beaufort Bonnet Bow Swaddle – This is perfect for hospital pics or newborn photos at home! It also comes in a cute pink gingham style too. And yes, boys need one too! Check out the Buckhead Blue.
- Bow Pacifier – Is this not the cutest paci you’ve ever seen? Check out the boy version here.
- A Beaufort Bonnet – an absolute baby must-have for the classic, Southern baby!
- Everyday Belle Meade Bow Set – Because this has the matching hat with it, I ordered it with the swaddle for the hospital! It’s also just a really cute everyday set.
- Matching Mama Belle Meade Bow Robe – When you’re at the hospital, you can match baby in her swaddle or gown set in this robe! It comes in blue bows too for boy mamas!
- Bow Diaper Cover – This is the cutest diaper cover for newborn photos! Boy moms, get this one.
- Hospital Door Sign – This Etsy shop makes the CUTEST hand painted door signs to welcome your new little babe!
- Crib Bows – You need these – girl or boy – for your nursery! They are just so sweet in person! I can’t wait to show you my baby girl’s nursery. Here’s the blue version, and the white version.
- French Chinoiserie Swaddle – Is this not the most beautiful swaddle? It’s gorgeous!! This brand has SO MANY beautiful swaddles, bibs, and blankets. Check out the Dillard’s collection of this brand too for faster shipping.
15. Scalloped Crib Skirt – All of the Caitlin Wilson nursery bedding is so sweet! With my pink chinoiserie paintings, I chose to do a plain linen crib sheet with this adorable scalloped skirt by Caitlin Wilson!
16. Wicker Pram – This little babydoll stroller is so cute for little girl nursery decor to hold blankets or dollies, and it’s something she can play with as she grows.
20. Bath Decor – This wastepaper basket in all it’s Grandmillennial glory is perfect for a baby’s bathroom or next to the changing table. Don’t forget the matching tissue box cover! Check out my Amazon Storefront Bath collection for more Grandmillennial bathroom decor options!
21. Bow Hooks – These bow hooks are perfect for hanging up sweet heirloom dresses, bonnets, or coats.
22. Chinoiserie Art – Elizabeth Alice Studio painted these beautiful pink chinoiserie paintings for my little girl’s nursery, and then she reproduced them into prints in many colors for all to enjoy! Check out her shop to shop her affordable and STUNNING art!
24. Dondolo Diaper Bag – I love the size of this diaper carrier. It’s small than most diaper bags, but I love that it doesn’t take up much room and can still fit all the essentials. And how pretty is this print?
25. Dondolo Changing Pad – You have to get the matching changing pad with the diaper carrier!
26. Belle Meade Bow Tummy Time Mat – Well there’s no cuter tummy time mat than this one!
27. UppaBaby Stroller and Car Seat Travel System – This is (I think) the highest-priced travel system, but for good reason. There is no doubt it is the absolute best. I’ve had Graco, I’ve had Britax, and I’ve tried others, but nothing compares to this system. It comes with every accessory you could ever need, including a bassinet. And it converts to a two-rider stroller. Use your Amazon Registry discount to get 15% off of this one when you finish fulfilling your registry! Hint: You only get to use that discount twice!
28. Dock-a-tot – This is the only thing on the list I haven’t used before. Everyone raves about them though. They’re easy to travel with and allow you to lay baby anywhere. Once baby starts rolling though, I wouldn’t use it anymore. Like with anything with padding surrounding baby, it’s best not to use it once baby is rolling over unless it has a buckle to keep baby facing forward.
30. Babyletto Swivel Glider – I have this, and it’s really pretty in person. It’s on the smaller side, so if you’re looking for something big and snooze-worthy, this isn’t it. I wanted this because it conserves space, and I like the silhouette of it. If you’re looking for a larger glider, try this one.
31. Hatch Smart Sound Machine – This baby will be the first of mine to have this smart sound machine, but I think it’s really cool. I hate white noise when it’s left on during the day, and this one comes with an app that allows you to control the machine from anywhere. Game changer for me, when we have a two story house! No more going up and down the stairs to turn the sound machine off.
32. Baby Grooming Kit – This electric nail file is an absolute game changer! It doesn’t hurt baby’s sensitive nails at all. You can try it on yourself to see for yourself. I like this kit because it has all the essentials including the electric nail file I used with my son and love! It comes in blue and green, boy moms!
33. Nursery Storage Basket – This one is scalloped (so cute) and perfect for organizing diapers, cream, wipes, etc., on the changing table!
34. Baby Bow Chair – This adorable chair would look precious in any girl nursery!
36. The Mamaroo – This is the best rocker for baby. I like it so much better than a swing or bouncer because it gently and naturally rocks baby to sleep and has lots of different motions you can set it to.
37. Ruffle Diaper Stacker – This is great for hanging next to the changing table if you need diaper storage!
38. Nursery Bath Bundle – The cutest little bath bundle for your bundle of joy! Comes in blue and natural.
39. Baby Bathtub with Sprayer – I decided to upgrade my baby bathtub this time to one with a sprayer because we don’t have a sprayer on our tub. It comes in blue also.
41. Baby Beach Bassinet – This customizable baby bassinet is perfect for summer babies on the beach! Just make sure baby has LOTS of shade!
42. Little Happies Baby Welcome Signs – These are such sweet, embroidered signs for the baby bassinet and hospital door.
43. Ash & Co Wreath Sash and Bows – These personalized accents are perfect for welcoming baby home!
45. Bow Milestone Cards – Gotta have these sweet little milestone cards for documenting baby’s growth over the months!
46. Nursery Pillow – The nursery is not complete without a sweet little monogrammed nursery pillow!
47. Baby Stationery – These are perfect for writing thank you notes from your shower, for meals from neighbors or friends, or for any gifts you receive when baby is born.
49. Watercolor Birth Announcements – These are some of the sweetest birth announcements I’ve seen!
Wow! That was a lot of baby products. This list would be a great resource for starting a registry. Pick and choose a few of your favorites!
Now, if you’re needing a really great hospital packing checklist, simply click the button below, enter your email, and your checklist will open for download! Enjoy!
Be sure to subscribe to my blog below if this post was helpful for you! I send weekly emails recapping all of the best finds and deals in home decor, style and family!